CMS Guide: Add a New School
- ADD A SCHOOL http://www.vbsd.us/pilot/school/create .
- ADD GALLERY ITEMS TO SCHOOL UNDER SLIDESHOW TAB.
- EDIT PAGE CONTENT FOR SCHOOL
- CONTACT FLEX360 TO CREATE CSS FILE FOR SCHOOL
- REVIEW CONTENT AND ONCE APPROVED CHANGE SCHOOL PAGE TO PUBLISH FROM DRAFT.
When a new school is created with the Admin->Schools module it will auto generate a frontend page that they can edit in the pages module. The new school will, by default, be created as a "draft" so that it does not show up in the menu until you are ready to "publish" it.
The new page will be a "child" of the Schools Page.
You may add child pages to that school page and any additional content.
At this point, contact FLEX360
The school with auto generate with a default-school.css. The FLEX360 team will create the custom css file for the new school once the colors, branding and logo are available.
After this is set up we will set the new school from "draft" to "publish" and it will all be visible to the public.